Friday, March 18, 2011

rolling stone cover almost done!

Hey everyone!
Here is the almost complete version of my Jennifer Lopez Rolling Stone cover...still need to do some touch ups and add the type and rolling stone header but it shouldn't take too long! I added a knitted bra-top to make it a little different from the picture, and changed the style of her underwear as well! Hope ya like it!



This is my first ever realistic digital rendering and I gotta say, it was fun! I'll probably do more with my own photo references...if I ever find the time..

And here it is with type/touch-ups!!


2 comments:

  1. Good Job!
    I like the bra and panty, I thought she was going to be naked at first from your first post about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks marie!
    Well in the photo she's only wearing panties, so I switched it up a little (to make it different from the photo) by adding the top and changing the panty style :)

    ReplyDelete