Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Storyboards galore!

Hey guys!
Here's one of the recent things i've been working on, storyboards for a title sequence. The movie I chose to do for this is, my personal favourite, 500 Days of Summer. I really wanted to capture the essence of the movie in the title sequence, so I decided to portray different scenes (or days) in the film as illustrative elements. If you watch the movie I think you'll get what I'm trying to go for (and if you haven't seen this movie, I highly recommend it!!)


I want to go for a more linear/loose drawing style with textured backgrounds. It's all going to be a random assemblage of different days that the two main characters experienced, but they won't look exactly as they do in the film (and they'll be stylized).

I better go or i'll never get to sleep...

A

No comments:

Post a Comment